11.01.2005

Just Say No

stop the insanity already. it ends here. this is such a waste of time. you're all fucking L-O-S-E-R-S. but since you were apparently interested yesterday--why rely on the Google cache? that shit isn't current! you only need ask. allow me--I'll re-post them for ya.

dio, why are you still in Hong Kong anyway? head to Thailand already and convince yourself you won't obsess for the rest of your life. your routine is so predictable, tired & pathetic.

hey, for kicks you should pull up the now deposited check (#108) online. do you realize your whole body was shaking as you wrote it? that's what's called a total breakdown. one of the saddest scenes i've ever witnessed, and you've had plenty. [ok, actually the one where you were like "please, please hit me. i want you to punch me in the face. i really think there's something wrong with me..."--that actually topped this, but it's pretty close. actually no, the one where you begged me at my apartment door to have you arrested for violating my restraining order. well...maybe not, how about when you browbeat me for hours on the phone from NY this summer after you'd struck out there for months. "i'll do anything you want, anything. i'll totally give up my loser friends, i'll agree with whatever you say. i love you so much, i'm obsessed with you. and i'm so much better than [current girlfriend]. please, please...no?? ok, then i'm gonna threaten you into fucking me." anyway, i digress]

and then your tearful pleas for your fucking picture? "ok, ok, you can have it--please, please don't kill yourself... can you get the fuck of here now?" LOL p.s. btw honey, don't think for a second that I forgot about the oldman betrayal. dude, that would totally fucking suck if you encountered immigration troubles down in LatAm on your walk down memory lane! not like i would know anything about why that would happen, were that to occur, hypothetically speaking. "no way, i gotta go home?!! where's my fucking party?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home