12.16.2005

Current Threat Level: Elevated

Be my guest everyone, she and her family are money launderers for Abu Sayyaf (Al Quaeda-duh) using a front organization called "Pacific Ace" operating out of Hong Kong; Subic Bay, Philppines; Cayman Islands; Orlando/Miami, Florida

Their US mailing address:
Pacific Ace, c/o Virginia & Rogelio Dio
9291 Point Cypress Drive
Orlando, FL 32836

If you would like to follow-up on my own contact with the San Francisco US Citizenship and Immigration Services office (adjunct to the Department of Homeland Security), you can submit the following information to reference my assigned agent and appropriate report:

USCIS San Francisco District Office
Re: Veronica Santos Dio
Social Security # 022-**-9517
630 Sansome Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Or if you'd rather, the Anonymous DHS hotline: 1-866-DHS-2-ICE

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you figure out her parent's company was linked to Abu Sayyaf? That's just sickening. I hope you succeed in pointing Homeland Security's attention towards her and her family.

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized it probably wouldn't be smart to post how you linked them to crazy islamic terrorists. You can email though if you care to share, i'm interested, and I'll definately report them myself if I have something to say! haha. katie****@comcast.net [edited for Katie's safety--Rx]

5:29 AM  
Blogger whatupwilly said...

Katie,
Thanks for your comments--I missed yours due to the "Moderation" feature. Yeah, it's a pretty bad situation for me, I'm trying to make light of it with the "you're ugly" angle (which is funny, admit it--and she IS ugly, but I was really afraid to leave her until now), but it's sort of a mental diversion as I'm resigned to her and her fam doing what they choose to do with me, now that I'm an outsider.

Anyway, you're quite right, we shouldn't be talking in the open like this--I concealed your email address, and set up one where legitimately interested people can reach me: WriteInaTerrorist@gmail.com . I'm going to add this link on the site.

I'll get back to you, I could use whatever help I can get at this point.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home