1.09.2005

purgation

a trip to kona with a high-end socialite has proven very cleansing. & put V's shortcomings into sharp relief. no need for ennumeration yet again; she knows them and if they couldn't be reasonably redressed in a year and a half, what's really the point of a 2nd (20th?) chance? it is simply beyond the realm of possibility for her to make me happy. not like she ever tried. [have i written these words before?]

plus, this one is hot. and paid for my trip. ah, i love girls. hope truly springs eternal.

amusing gay interaction no.73: at LAX during my layover, a starbucks barista was was checking me out & comp'ed me $6 worth of pastries. then he stared me down until i mouthed "thanks" to him. not sure if he was looking for the prostrate position right then & there, but it's all i'll put out for under $10. for my new chick, on the other hand... well anyway, it's good to have broad pan-gender appeal.


Kilauea steam vents

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home